Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The End of Summer

On August 25th my Summer will be officially over.  This is the day I will return to work over at the High School.  It has been a long summer for me this year.  I have been able to put the house together, which we just purchased back in June.  I have been able to start attending school over the Internet with National University and I have been able to do some reading.  this summer has been an enjoyable time off, but I was beginning to get a little stir crazy.  With the purchase of the new home we did not go on any trips like we did last year, but I will say this, staying home has help in saving money on gas.  Even though gas prices have gone down they are still not low enough, but that is another story.
This year will be the last time I get to work with my students.  They are all Seniors now and will be graduating in June.  I have a great bunch of kids, but before I get ahead of myself I need to slow down and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Enjoy your year with this group of students and good luck w/your classes via National.

I hereby blog tag you - you can get the scoop over at my blog. Just a little questionnaire for ya. :)

Danielle Johnson said...

You really need to update this thing